stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A productive night


Sorry, just turn your head.









Tuesday night I had a great time stamping at a friend's house and I got lots done.
The best wishes card is cased from splitcoast but the other ones are my own ideas.
Masculine cards are always hard for me to make, but I think the one with the horse and the one with the bird turned out nice. I am just working on filling my basket.
The other two cards are for boys birthdays, I think the one picture uploaded side ways, just turn your head. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dinsdagavond ben ik bij een vriendin wezen stampen, veel gedaan en gezellig bijgekletst.
De best wishes kaart heb ik van splitcoast, de andere kaarten zijn mijn eigen ideeen.
"Mannen kaarten" maken vind ik altijd nogal moeilijk maar deze zijn wel leuk geworden.
Dan nog 2 jongens verjaardags kaarten, altijd handig om in voorraad te hebben.
Mijn voorraadje kaarten groeit zo lekker en dat was de bedoeling.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat cards Anja! I love the different backgrounds too - I don't always think of using my Cuttlebug.
I think I'm going to have to CASE a few more of your cards!
Jannette

Anonymous said...

Goed bezig!!
Groeten,
Ingrid

Anonymous said...

Wow! What nice cards you make at your friend's house...you should go there more often!! I see what you mean by adding a star to the one card...looks finished.
Joyce