stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No cheating at all......


Last night I sat down with my Tombo markers, watercolour pencils, aquapen and a couple of images stamped on watercolour paper. Trying different things and playing with the colours.
The only cheating involved here is the fact that I copied the colours from the frog from the stickers but it's all my own colouring. The flower is done with the pencils and some twinkling H2O's, the frog with Tombo's.
I am happy with the results and today I finished the cards.
Thanks for looking and have a great day, Anja
***********************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************
Gisterenavond heb ik verschillende dingen geprobeerd met de Tombo markers and watercolour potloden, ik had verschillende dingen gestempeld en heb gewoon zitten oefenen.
De kleuren van de kikker heb ik afgekeken van de stickers maar de rest is van mezelf.
De bloem heb ik met potloden en twinkling H2O's gedaan, de kikker met de Tombo markers.
Ik ben happy met het resultaat.
Prettige dag en bedankt voor het kijken, Anja



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me fooled - I thought you made another card with stickers! And another Nestabilities shape - I need to go shopping!
Jannette