stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, March 21, 2009

More cards.........





I am not really good about making up a nice title for a post every time, oh well, more cards tells you just that.
The first card is for a boy who broke one of his bones, I feel sorry for him now that the kids have March break and for him not to be able to do all the things boys like to do.
The second card is another masculine card, the colours are a bit different but it's starting to grow on me. I pulled out my Stampscapes and kaleidoscoop inkpads and the card came together pretty quickly. The picture isn't the greatest but that's probably because it is on glossy cardstock.
Thanks for looking and have a great day, Anja
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
Om iedere keer een nieuwe titel voor een post te verzinnen valt niet mee, nou ja, meer kaarten, je snapt het al.
De eerste kaart is voor een jongen die wat gebroken heeft, de kids hebben voorjaarsvakantie deze week dus dat is voor hem pech hebben dat hij niet kan doen wat hij leuk vindt.
De tweede kaart is een "mannen kaart", met andere kleuren dan gewoonlijk, eerst dacht ik dat ik het niks vond maar als ik er nu naar kijk, vind ik hem toch wel leuk.
De foto is niet zo helder maar dat komt omdat het glosssy papier is.
Bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja,
I have that Stampscapes stamp too, and I never thought of inking it up with a Kaleidoscope inkpad - I'll have to try that later!
Which Nestabilities set do you like the best? I see you use this scalloped one quite often. I have only a rectangular one, but I want to get at least one more set.
Jannette

jandokan said...

hoi Anja,

Leuke kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt:)

Dank je wel voor je compliment op mijn blog!
En ik heb geen familie in Canada... alleen een vriendin (en een aantal kennissen) die ik via het internet heb leren kennen!
als je me wilt emailen... jandokan@home.nl

Groetjes Anja
Be smart, make art.