stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, December 20, 2008

TECC47



Yesterday I had some stamping time!!
I had cleaned up my space and, with the help of my youngest son,
all those scraps were put away. The kids were excited with the snow day so they started their Christmas break early.
Anyway I had some time and I tried the sketch from Taylor,
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
Gisteren had ik tijd om te stampen
Mijn rommel was opgeruimd met de hulp van mijn jongste zoon.
De kinderen waren blij met de sneeuw dag, zo de kerstvakantie kon beginnen.
De sketch komt van Taylor, www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com
Hoop dat je de kaart leuk vindt, bedankt voor het kijken en een fijne dag gewenst, Anja

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Very pretty! I love the butterfly punch you added in among the flowers! Thanks for playing the challenge... hope you have a great weekend!