stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anniversary card


I seem to be sticking to the same colours these days. But I did a bow, and I do like it, usually when I try to make a bow, I never like it so I just make a double knot. And even that can be hard sometimes.
The black piece had the dots from the CB embossing folder, I was thinking of putting some stickles on the flowers but I didn't do it.
I put the little dots on the bottom instead.
Those new Nestabilities are really nice if you can get your hands on them.
Have a good day and thanks for looking, Anja
De laatste tijd gebruik ik steeds dezelfde kleuren. Maar deze kaart heeft wel een strikje, eentje die goed gelukt is, meestal lukken ze niet en doe ik maar gewoon een dubbele knoop en zelfs dat lukt niet altijd.
Het zwarte stukje papier heb ik door de CB gedaan met de dots embossing folder.
Eerst wilde ik stickles op de bloemen doen maar dat heb ik niet gedaan. In plaats daarvan heb ik de 3 zilveren dots gedaan.
De nieuwe Nestabilities zijn erg leuk alleen moeilijk te vinden, ze zijn overal uitverkocht.
Fijne dag en bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the same colours with different layout can give me design ideas that the original one didn't do, so you don't have to apologize!
Jannette

Anonymous said...

I see you are not posting any of your Christmas cards...good idea, we may copy!!
Joyce