stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A nasty cold....

So sorry, I have nothing new to share with you.
I got this nasty cold and I don't have extra energy to go to my stamp room.
I didn't share many Christmas cards either, not because I don't want to show them, it's way worse..............I didn't make them............
So hopefully things will get better soon, my to do list is growing every day.
Hope you are all having a good day, Anja


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't make your Christmas cards....i can't believe it!!! You are no longer my card idol!! LOL!
Just kidding....sorry to hear your sick, hope you are feeling lots better soon.
Joyce

sugarnuggets said...

I wasn't going to make cards either and then I got all this unexpected free time. So in a way I hope you get to make some but...not this way! Feel better!! Love ya, Tetcy