stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, November 24, 2008

Two similar cards


Two very similar cards today,
same colours, same idea.
I have used my CB borders along the side with some liquid pearls on top.
Both of those cards need to go in the mail today......
since I made them in time I better get at it.
My friend and I are making a hot lunch today for
3 "old" Dutch ladies, I don't think they visit my blog, they probably don't like it when we call them old. Anyway we did this last year and had a great time, so I am taking a turn today.
It's amazing what you can learn from those ladies who went through so much and came to Canada when immigrating meant, you were probably never gonna see your family again, no email and such things.
So I am off to the kitchen to prepare some things, have a nice day and thanks for looking,Anja




No comments: