stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, November 10, 2008

Just a simple card



The card I am sharing with you today is a simple sympathy card with the new kiwi kiss and black.
You will not believe how long it took to make it.........one of those cards, you start with one thing and then try something else, you end up with a mess in your space and if you're lucky your card will be done, now I should make a few more of those to make up for the lost time. I think it will be nice in a different colour combo too.
My plan was to make a card with Taylor's challenge, www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com
but my stamp time is over for today, maybe tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! That colour combination is really stunning, and yet it's not too flashy for a sympathy card.
Jannette