stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baja breeze and old olive


Here is my card for today, I was playing with some colour combo's and came up with baja breeze and olive, I am sure I am not the first one to do this but I like the colours together.
French script is stamped on the background, the flowers in olive and I have coloured the centre with a silver stardust pen.
A MS butterfly and some bling under the sentiment, a ribbon and all done.
I will not be posting till Monday as I am leaving tomorrow morning for our scrapbook weekend, I am so excited!!
Tonight we are going to see Allan Jackson and our corn is off, believe me,
those 2 things make my DH really happy.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to see Alan Jackson..you lucky lady...wish i was!! Blow him a kiss from me! Have a good weekend stampin and scrappin! Joyce :)