stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beate's weekend challenge,WSC64



This card is done for Beate's weekend challenge, you can look it up at
She also posted another challenge today, looks like fun too.
I am hoping for some time to stamp today.
The snowflake is a CB cut and emboss die, really easy to do.
Sentiment from SU and the rest is pretty basic and probably done before.
It is a fairly simple card to make so I might make a couple more.
Is it just me, that I always think that there will be enough time??
Oh well, the good thing is that there is never a boring moment!
The weather is beautiful again, so while I go for a walk I can think about the next card.
Hope to share it later with you, have a wonderful day, Anja

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! LOVE red & white, so clean & crisp!
LeAnne