stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple thank you card


Some girls have said to me, you have put on a counter, now don't forget to put on your cards..........and they are right, so here is one of my latest creations.
I am busy working on different projects but I cann't show them yet, I am preparing cards for my church for a fundraiser on Saturday and 4 different cards for a workshop I am doing in Holland. Don't think I get my travel expenses covered, lol!
This one is for a friend, a got this set just now and had to use it.
Bravo burgundy and mellow moss, 2 scored lines along the bottom and I did punch some holes in the scalloped edge but it's hard to see in the picture.
I promise to be back soon with more cards, have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

Eva said...

This is a great card...love the colors and the design!