stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Hero flowers, a blanc card



I cann't get enough of those Hero arts flowers, this one is also coloured with Tombo markers and has stickles on top. The layout is from a challenge from
The pin I have made myself, an ordinairy sewing pin, metal glue and beads, so much fun to make and easy. For the stopper at the end I use an plastic earring thing, you know, so they don't fall out of your ear, don't know the word.
The punch is from Martha Stewart and there is no sentiment on the card, sometimes you need a card like that.
The ribbon is from Michaels, thanks for looking and have a wonderful Sunday, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anja - what a soft design in those colours; I love the little bit of ribbon and the pin too!
Jannette