stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Butterflies in teal and turqoise

I am busy preparing cards for a group of ladies who are making cards for the foodbank. They plan a night and then like to make a pile of 3 different cards, that's where I come in, I am asked to do all the prep work.
This card is not all my own idea, a card similar to this one I had made at a workshop a while ago, I changed some things and added the scalloped circle with the sentiment. I think this card is perfect for the ladies to assemble that night. Hope they like it, I am happy with it, have a good evening and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the layout so i copied it, hope you don't mind. I love looking at all your Cards...luv joyce