stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday card for my mom



Early this morning I made this card for my Mom's birthday tomorrow.
A while ago she gave me some corsage pins and beads from when I was a little girl,
couldn't believe she still had some and since I am always teasing her about keeping every thing.....she told me she wanted a card with a pin.
The stamp is from Rubber Stampede, I got it on our last trip for half price, I love a good deal.
I stamped it in chocolate chip and coloured the flowers with a pink stardust pen, a little bit of silver in the centre of the flowers, ribbon from Martha Stewart and a silver brad in the middle of the flower, CB dots folder and my home made pin. I hope she likes it.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking, Anja

No comments: