stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Off to a good start...


Day 1 of the colouring challenge and I even finished the card, so I am off to a good start. I have a whole pile of stamped images ready to be coloured so that I can stay on track!
This stamp is from Penny Black, I coloured it with Derwent coloursoft pencils in the colours as they show on the package, sentiment from My Favorite Things, die from Nellie Snellen. I added some stickles and Viva pearl dots.
You can find the challenge HERE
                         Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

Crafty Auntie said...

This caught my eye because I have the same stamp - you did a fabulous job of coloring it! I also love the die you used and the peal accents. Very pretty!