Saturday, July 2, 2016

C4C343, lighthouses!


Happy Saturday! It's challlenge time over at the CRAZIES, this time you are asked to use a light house, you can find all the details HERE
It took me a while to colour this card, with derwent colorsoft pencils, the stamp is from Flourishes, but I made the scenery bigger by adding some hills and the rocks (stampscape) on the front, I also added some lines to make more water. At last I added the reeds and the seagull on the pole.
Sentiment is from Impression . A friend retired this week, so I gave the card to him.
                                             Hope you like it, Anja

4 comments:

GerJanne said...

Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gestempeld. Altijd knap te zien hoe je zo' n scène maakt.
GerJanne

Caroline Counsell said...

Great card. Love the seagull at the front
Cazx

Caroline Counsell said...

Great card. Love the seagull at the front
Cazx

Dora said...

Prachtige zee scene!!