stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Day 5, pencils on black cardstock....


Happy Saturday! Some simple colouring today for the COLOR CHALLENGE, I have used pencils on black cardstock with some crystal effects on top. The derwent coloursoft pencils go on very easy on the black but the picture is not showing that all so well....
If you are looking for the CRAZIES card.....I posted that here on my blog a couple days ago as I used it for this challenge... I am trying to stay on top on all the things I want to do, lol, but sometimes Real Life messes that up, you can all probably relate to that! Oh well, such is life!
                                    Hope you get some crafty time! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Heel erg gaaf kaartje Anja! Prachtig in zwart en wit.
Groetjes,
GerJanne