stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 13, 2016

C4C323, red and pink monochromatic


Happy Saturday! If you live in my area, you are probably buried under a big blanket of snow right now, it's been snowing hard and still more to come, perfect for some stamping time, lol!
The challenge today over at the CRAZIES is to make a monochromatic card using red and pinks!
Since I am on a watercolour roll....I used my tombo's to make this background on watercolour paper.
Stamps are from Inkadinkadoo, and I heat embossed the images in black. I am keeping this card sentiment free for now...you never know when you need a card and then I can personalize it.
                      Hope you will join us in this challenge! Have fun, Anja

No comments: