stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 27, 2016

C4C 325, Spring time!


SPRING time over at the CRAZIES, come and join us for celebrating that Spring is really coming!
You can find all the details HERE.
I have made several cards lately that would go well for this challenge.....Spring time for me, makes me think of pretty pink flowers, some green and bling, lol!
So I used another Penny Black flower, inked up with markers and some sponging around,  a gold thread around the bottom and the sentiment I cut with the Silhouette, after I saw that you can get some pretty dies
from MFT, I think. Since I have the Cameo, I try not to buy any dies...and it worked again!
                                            Happy Crafting, till next time, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Mooi Anja. Fijn weekend en groetjes, Ankie

Angelika said...

Lovely.....as always....