stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 6, 2016

C4C322, heart kite!

It's National Kite day according to our challenge over at the Crazies
Since I was not sure if I had any kite stamps, my cameo helped me out again!
I found this heart kite and this is what I came up with, the background is an embossing folder with some Tim Holtz barn door ink sponged on, sentiment from Just Rite.
At least I got started on some Valentines cards.......it is around the corner.
Check out what other design team members came up with and join us , if you like!!
                              Have a great day, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Hoi Anja,
leuk dat je volger bent geworden op mijn blog!
Ik natuurlijk ook bij jou!
Inmiddels heb ik de digi besteld bij Dora.
Je vliegerkaartje is erg leuk! EN de watercoloring hieronder is ook prachtig!
groetjes,
GerJanne