stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sympathy card


It seems like our internet is up an running...grr, I don't know much about computers but I do know how much they can frustrate you!

On the bright side, you have more time in the day if you don't go on.....so I made a few cards.

I needed another sympathy card, going through my stuff...used a Marianne Die for the frame, MS borderpunch, Nestabilities and stamps from Clear Dollar stamps, Hero and Cornish Heritage. Black Viva pearls drops to finish it off. Oh and the butterfly is a Joy craft die.

Thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joh, weer een sympathy card nodig? Wat een ellende allemaal. Best een mooie kaart, hoor, maarreh, tijd voor wat vrolijks! Groetjes, Ingrid

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Really love this card Anja, great use of punch and have it too - thanks for sharing Shaz in oz.x