stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some new goodies....

,

Last week a friend and I went shopping in the States, a fun day, and we both really behaved, lol! The lady at the border thought so too, so life is good. I have a basket in my craft room where I put the new things in, I wanna use them before I put them away, you never know what will happen then....

One of the things I got is the Cricut cardtridge Elegant edges, soooooo many possibilities. The sentiment is from Stampabilities and the labels cut with the Cricut, Darice embossing folder, Marianne Dies for the flower and the bird, MS punch and Viva pearls. Ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like it, have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zo, wezen shoppen! Wanneer moet je craftroom uitgebouwd worden?? Nu zijn de verwachtingen natuurlijk wel hooggespannen voor de volgende kaart!! We nemen geen genoegen met een simpele: gebruik al je nieuwe materiaal maar eens!!! Wij zijn benieuwd! Groetjes, Ingrid

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een schattig kaartje! Groetjes, Ankie