stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, December 17, 2010

CIC#20. one more Christmas card!


I haven't done any challlenges for a while from Clear Dollar stamps but I did play for this one.
You can find all the info here: www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
The challenge is to use 3 different shades of blue with black or white as your neutral.
Hmmm, it wasn't easy to match up 3 shades but this is what I came up with, I found this glitter paper in my stack and paired it up with caribbean an pacific blue.
The ornaments are from a little set called Ornament accents, I have coloured them with twinkling H2O's, then I cut out 3 of them and popped them up and I also set them off a little bit.
Don't know from which company the little sentiment is, had it forever, it's just the right size for the tag.
I had to add the pink....it didn't say I couldn't add another colour,LOL!
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een leuk kerstkaartje. Niet in traditionele kleuren maar een mooie combinatie zo. Groetjes, Ankie

Cassie said...

Hey Anja! I LOVE your card! What great colors and that set is a great one. So glad you joined us for the CIC this month :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card- love the layout and pretty presentation of the ornaments.