stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Chrismas card


Here is the card I made, had to use some snowflakes on it, LOL!
The sentiment is from Clear Dollar stamps, the embossing folder from Sizzix, lots of different Nestabilities, MS punches and some snowflake punches.
I wanted to try to put an MS border along my oval, it took some practicing but it worked, I think it is a nice effect.
I am ready to be done with Christmas cards, I am gonna play with some other stamps today.
Have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ohhh wat een mooie kleurencombi Anja. Bedankt nog voor je reactie op de kaart voor mijn kleinzoon. Je was de eerste die reageerde. Erg leuk. Groetjes, Ankie

Quilting with Jannette said...

This card is so elegant! I'm not a big fan of blue, but that shade is perfect for the elegance of the occasion.