stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, August 20, 2010

Inspired by a friend.....

For this card my inspiration came from my friend Joyce, her link is in the sidebar. She made a card with this stamp and coloured it with yellow and orange, very pretty.
I have to admit , I have had this stamp for over a year and played with it but never made it into a card, I usually kept the flowers..........pink, surprise! It looks way better in yellow, such a smart friend I have, LOL!
I coloured it last night, cut it out, poured some Chrystal effect over it and this morning I finished the card, I should be cleaning up here in our house.....
The weather is so much cooler and with the humidity gone, it's nice to be outside again.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I loved Joyce's card, and I love this one too - I'm just surprised that there aren't any stickles on it!!!

joyce said...

Very nice on the grey and yellow too. The crystal effects look good..I never think to use mine.