stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 28, 2010

For the happy birthday boy!


This week our youngest son had a birthday and this is the card I made for him. I am a little bit frustrated with the picture....even with extra lights and the photo tent...it looks way better IRL.
If you click on the picture, you get a better idea. And those 2 little black spots where not there before... I took the picture after he got it.
The robot is a little stamp from Michaels, watercoloured with Tombo's. The rest is pretty basic.
I am working on cleaning up some things I started and they are laying on my desk......you know, the things that make your workspace smaller and smaller,LOL!
Hope your day is going well, thanks for stopping by, Anja

No comments: