stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Masculine birthday tree


Working on some masculine cards...not the easiest cards to make. I am not completeley sure about this one, still think something is missing and I can't figure it out.
Time to move on to another card, lol!
The tree stamp is from Penny Black, coloured on the rubber with brown and different greens (Tombo markers).
The leaves are from a little punch. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Hope to get some stamp time today, take care, Anja

4 comments:

Shawne said...

I see nothing missing, I think masculine cards should be uncluttered, it's perfect!

Cassie said...

Oh, Anja, I don't think it's missing a thing! This card is the perfect masculine card, my dear. . .very nice, and I love that punch you used for the leaves. . .awesome ;D

Quilting with Jannette said...

Hi Anja!
I wonder if you think it looks "undone" because all of the focus is in the middle, which makes the sides look like something's missing....
I really love the top panel - the leaves look great in their different tones - nicely done!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great job on the masculine theme. I struggle with these too! Yours looks wonderful..I don't think it is missing a thing!