stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Rite birthday

I am sitting here at my computer, checking out some blogs, sipping a coffee,ready to start the day, yes, this late, I had to watch Joannie Rochette skate last night. Wow, what a strong girl!
All this Olympic stuff is cutting into my sleep time.....so today I was thrilled with an early phone call that school is cancelled...yippie.....turn off your alarm and sleep in!!
Luckily I had made this card earlier this week so I have something to share.
It's a pretty basic card, the image from Just Rite is watercoloured with Tombo's and stickled up.
Pretty simple, I love the details of the stamp.
So I better get going now, do some useful stuff.
Thanks for stopping by, take care, Anja



1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow!!! So pretty!

:-)