stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hoppy Birthday!

Wishing our 74 year old neighbour a hoppy birthday with this card!
He is always a busy guy, farming, singing and playing his guitar, enjoying his family, volunteering and more. Wow, I sure hope I am doing all those things when I get there, well, probably nobody wants me to be singing.....
The white border on the bottom of the card is embossed with one of the border folders from CB, hard to see in the picture, the sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps and the frog from Penny Black.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



5 comments:

joyce said...

Another great card!! Nice ribbon!
Riibbit, riibbit! Oh, and it's not pink!! I bet you'll have a pink one tomorrow though!

Michele Kovack said...

Your neighbor will love it! It is sooooo stinking cute!

Quilting with Jannette said...

What a fun card! Love the bubbly background too.
I love how all of your elements always connect with everything else on the card - sometimes cards look like the maker just put a bunch of stuff on it, but your's always connect in so many ways - I hope that mine look that way someday!

Tricia T said...

What a wonderful card. I know your neighbor will appreciate it. That frog is adorable and the texture is perfect for it!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, great textures and little froggie.