stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Finally , I figured it out....







This post was supposed to be up two weeks ago! I got a new phone and have to use a different blogger app, so different. ... but I think I got it now. So here goes....
Today I had a chance to sit down and finally make a card..... It has been a busy time with Christmas and an unexpected trip to Holland. I enjoyed it all, but it feels like forever that I have stamped. A while ago I got the painted harvest set from SU, had not seen ink yet.

I stamped the flowers and cut them out, used some leaves and dots and a sentiment from Altenew. Of course I added some sparkle with the wink of stella pen and some Nuvo drops.

Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

No comments: