stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Dora's digi team card!



Oh my, I am so out of cardmaking....life got in the way, with an unexpected trip to Holland to see my Dad who was in the hospital. I also got a new phone.....and the blogger app does not work anymore....what?? 
Anyhow, I finally figured it out, only a couple days late.....
This card I made for Dora's digi design team, you can find the post HERE
Theme is BIRDS
I used my coloursoft pencils to colour the image and some dp out of my big stash.
Here are the numbers of the pencils: C 700- 530 -480 - 640 - 580 - 540 - 670 - 710
Hope  you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Prachtig kaartje Anja. Ik hoop dat het met je vader wat beter gaat inmiddels? Groetjes en ook hele goede kerstdagen, Ankie