Finally inked up the layered lily from Altenew. Started with stamping on watercolour paper, shaded lilac from Tim Holtz, SU eggplant and Versafine black. I blended with water and cut out the lilies. The centre and stamina were added later. For the leaves, I used three inks, shabby shutters, peeled paint and forest moss, again I blended with water and cut them out. For the background, also watercolour paper, I stamped SU French script with Versafine and heat embossed it in white. Then I added some antique linen and sprayed some water on, after that was dry, I inked up a big SU crosshatch stamp with memento toffee crunch and stamped over it. Walnut stain is sponged around, then I wiped the ink off the embossed areas. A vanilla base with some score lines and I put the card together, some viva pearls as a last final touch........so much fun to make it.