stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bouquet of flowers with Altenew


When the ice pellets were falling down hard, I was in my craft room working on this card. First I stamped all the flowers seperate on watercolor paper and cut them out, then I layed them out on my white cardstock and stamped the stems, arranging the flowers, some are popped up. Then I cut around the top...and then...then I messed it up,grrrr, I had not used my wink of Stella pen in ages and I don't know what happened, but it was not good......so then I put stickles on top to cover it up and I guess it's okay.
The flowers are from Altenew whimsical flowers and the sentiment is from Persian motifs.
                                            Till next time, Anja

No comments: