stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Playing with watercolours!


A bright birthday card for a friend! I have been trying different things with some Koi Watercolours...for this card I started out with a piece of watercolour paper, spritzed it wet and started to apply 3 different colours, while still wet, I used a sponge to get some texture.
The stamp is from Magenta, I have used it a lot lately, it's just so pretty,  I think. Sentiment from Just Rite.
                             Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een gave kleuren heb je gebruikt op deze leuke kaart. Groetjes, Ankie

Jannette said...

I'd use that stamp a lot if I had it too! It reminds me of Queen Anne's Lace - love it when they bloom in the ditches and farm fields...

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous....