stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 4, 2015

C4C 280, a daisy card!


Hello Friends! Saturday means a new challenge over at the CRAZIES. The flower of the month April is a Daisy, so that's the challenge, use a daisy on your card/project.
I couldn't  find my daisy dies......my craft room is a bit of a disaster, lol. The Silhouette helped me out, I made the background with watercolours and then I sprayed pearl glimmermist over it, once it was dry, I added a few dots, the sentiment and the cut out daisy. Love the Spring colours!
Check out the challenge or let us inspire you! Till next time, Anja
                                       

2 comments:

Jannette said...

Love the coral-ly background and the little black splatters - makes the daisy really stand out!
Thinking of you too!

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card, and I'm sure it's nice and shimmery in real life.