stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Masculine Birthday card!


I have played with my Derwent inktense pencils a bit, it took me a while but I am getting comfortable with them now. This image is from Art Impressions, I cut it down quite a bit, and I cut around the lighthouse.
Then I put it on piece of watercolour paper on which I had made a sky with Tim Holtz distress inks and a brush. The two birds are done with a permanent marker. I was tempted to add some glitter....but I didn't, I don't think men really care about glitter, lol!
                                         Hope you like it, Anja

1 comment:

Jannette said...

Yeah, I don't think men care that much for glitter....
This is a great "guy's card", and it's good to see that chain punchout on the side - it fits the theme well!