stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 19, 2014

C4C 232, sketch challenge!


A sketch challenge with the Crazies, you can find all the details HERE.
My card is bright!! I pulled out some Gelatos and made a background on the oval, the flowers are made with punches and I put some Gelatos on it, I smeared it out with my finger. When it was all done, I sprayed on some Pearl glimmermist. A very different card for me, I really like the Gelatos, aren't you surprised....it is not hard to get me to like any product, lol!
                                                      Happy Easter, till next time, Anja

4 comments:

Mieke'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Beautiful card.

Tinie said...

Geweldig mooi, Anja!!
Fijne dagen!
Groetjes Tinie

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving all the purpleiciousness