stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Masculine get well card

My Christmas cards are all done and almost all mailed or delivered! Every year I have good intentions to start early and it never happens, LOL!
I really need to make some "other" cards, my box is almost empty and today I need a masculine get well card, so here I am "casing" myself but at least I got it done.
Hopefully I will get some more stamp time today!

Hope your day is going great, thanks for stopping by, Anja

5 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Tinie said...

Wat een mooie kaart!! Prachtig afdrukje! Heel mooi voor een beterschaps kaartje!
groetjes Tinie

joyce said...

Love those stampscapes....makes such a nice card for any occasion!!
Maybe that play date at your house will have to be an all-night-er!!!

Quilting with Jannette said...

You're at least 2 steps ahead of me with Christmas cards - I might have them all made by Christmas day...
Maybe I should just concentrate on filling my box - it's getting low too - and I could CASE your great card!

Sheree said...

Beautiful! Love your layout and the colours you chose... Stampscapes make a perfect male card!
Hugs,
Sheree