stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, December 19, 2011

Just Rite anniversary card

It was good to sit at my craft table and just play....so relaxing. I pulled out my Just Rite stamps and made this card for an upcoming anniversary.
The rolled flowers are Marianne Dies and the leaves and greenery are also made with Marianne and Cheery Lynn dies. I spritzed the flowers with glimmermist iridescent gold. The dp is from DCWV, did I do that in the right order? The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. The border is made with a Martha Stewart punch.
This card needs to be send in a little box, good thing that I got some the other day, LOL!
The two little hearts are from my own collection, probably from Hobby Lobby or so.
Thanks for stopping by, Anja

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, Anja, that is stunning! I love the blue on the ends of the flowers, and the colors you used are amazing. So beautiful :D

Unknown said...

So Beautiful!!!

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful card.
Greetings Mieke'S

Quilting with Jannette said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card!
I'm going to have to go back to SGD to find some of those dies...