stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Penny Black baby card


Instead of sharing a card with you, I should be cleaning up my craft space....the mess is huge!

But I dsy down and made a card....way more fun and the mess will wait.

Sharing with you today a baby card done with a Penny Black stamp and the sentiment is from Verve.

I have coloured the image with Prisma's and I used a Sankura pen on top to highlight some areas, hard to see in the picture, then I used Nellie dies to cut it out. Love how those dies go so well with the Martha Stewart border punch.

Some bling and the dots embossing folder to top it off.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat een lief stempeltje is dit zeg. en een hele leuke kaart. Groetjes, Ankie

Thea said...

Mooie kaart Anja, stempels an PB zijn altijd leuk.

Fijn weekend,
Groetjes Thea