stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inkadinkadoo and Stella Rose



A while ago I had to have this set from Inkadinkadoo....might have used it once....

It stamps beautifully with Versafine ink, crisp and clear. For those 2 cards I have used some of Stella Rose's dp, love this colour combo. The sentiments are from Clear Dollar Stamps and Just Rite, punches from EK.

Slowly but steady I am working to fill up my box of cards, so much fun!

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Mooi zijn ze Anja. En voor zowel paardenliefhebsters als voor mannen/jongens te gebruiken. Super. Groetjes, Ankie

joyce said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the colours!I have this stamp set too...can I case you?!

Quilting with Jannette said...

Do you mean I'm not the only one that buys stamps and then just looks at them? LOL
I'm working at filling my box too (but don't tell my husband - he thinks that I'm spending all that time in my craft room cleaning up) - but, I am cleaning up by using all those bits of stamped C/S and cut-up pieces of DP.... and that's a good thing too - I have to provide 8 cards today to encourage one of the kids from church going on SERVE.