stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, July 8, 2011

Elegant masculine card

The picture is pretty crooked, I guess I should learn how to edit this. But it does show off the nice Sizzix embossing folder on a piece of dp from a stack of DCWV, naturel matstock.
Love the elegant look, it didn't take long at all to make this card. The image is from Heartfelt Creations, sentiment from Clear Dollar stamps, some dots from my basket.
At first I wasn't sure where to put the little sentiment but I am happy at where it is.
Thanks for all the nice comments on my previous card! Love to hear from you!
I had to change some of my settings because I couldn't leave comments on other blogs, it kept directing me back to the log in place, but with the help of a friend, I am good to go now.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Anja, have a great day too :-)
Liefs van je zus, x

Anonymous said...

Ja, leuk. Die "het kleine huisje op de prairie" plaatjes zijn mooi. Ik denk dan altijd: ergens in een hoekje loopt Laura Ingalls...
Wij zijn hier doodgegooid met die serie en ik zie het hierin helemaal terug!! Fijn weekend, Ingrid