stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a struggle!



I have made a card today and I am posting it, LOL! No matter what.....it was a struggle to make this card, deep sigh, 3 times I had to make the main panel, I managed to get orange ink on the first try, second try I messed up the birds, yes, that tiny little stamp!
I can't say I am happy with this card but I wanted to post something, so I did, LOL!
My mojo seems to have left me, hopefully it comes back soon, I sit in my craft room, surrounded by a lot of nice stuff and I can't come up with a card, grrr. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and after all, it is just a card. Have a great evening, Anja

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan ga je toch lekker een rondje hardlopen! Kom je met een frisse kop weer terug! Groetjes, Ingrid

sugarnuggets said...

Hi Anja, I stop in here almost everyday....if you ask me, your mojo is just fine! :):)

rien de regt said...

WONDERFULL CARDS MADE BY A WONDERFULL GIRL, KEEP GOING,
LOVE- YR HUSBAND

Quilting with Jannette said...

I'm liking this card - no pink or green on it though - maybe that's the problem? LOL