stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding card

I am ready to go to a wedding, all dressed up and high heels on....only thing missing is my dear farmer....finishing up planting the last beans. It has been a difficult planting season, too wet.
So thankfully it is a late wedding so we still have time to make it. We can have fun at the wedding and be glad that everything is planted.
On to the card...this picture doesn't do this card justice, it gets a little better if you click on it.
I have used paper with a pearl finish and embossed it, I wanted to keep the card elegant and in the colours of the wedding. Sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. Nestabilities and some Marianne design dies.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

En heb je nog gedanst?! Groetjes, Ingrid

Quilting with Jannette said...

Beautiful! I really love that embossing folder!