stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, May 23, 2011

Purple flowers

I am still playing with some leftovers, so for now I think my new pink is purple, LOL!
Here I have used an old SU favourite, In full bloom, stamped the flowers twice, coloured them with Prisma's and Gamsol, I then cut them out and popped them up. The little thank you is a stamp I got years ago, no clue who made it but I like the size. For the centre of the flowers I used some Flowersoft, I do have a couple of jars, but I really don't use it a lot, don't know why....
The border punch along the side is from Martha Stewart and I used some different Nestabilities.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

Beautiful card! When I first looked at the picture, I thought that you'd used silk flowers on the card - they looked 3D!
I love how you can have all these separate elements and you put them all together and Voila! you have a stunning card!