stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Father's day is coming up and since I have heard rumours that Canada Post might go on strike...my card is ready to go in the mail, well, after the long weekend.
So this card is for my Dad, and he lives in Holland, so hopefully the mail will get there.
I have used kraft paper and chocolate chip, I stamped the background with Weathered from SU and then on top of that I stamped some images from the set It's about time, also from SU.
The sentiment is from Kaiser Craft and the dies are from Spellbinders, Sprightly Sprockets.
After I had this all done, I got my little bottle with Goosebumps, from Tsukineko, and I sprayed some of this on top of the whole card. I love the look of it, it almost looks like leather.
Hope you like my card too, have a great weekend, Anja

3 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

Your dad is going to love that card! Love the leather look too.
Thankfully, my dad lives just around the corner (well, 3 or 4 corners...), so I don't have to worry about the strike - and HOPEFULLY, they won't go out.

Tinie said...

Wat een leuke stoere kaart Anja!! Ik heb je reactie met veel plezier gelezen, ja wat een kleine wereld!!
Groetjes Tinie

joyce said...

Love it...that's a great card! A completely different look for you. Love the leather look and the sprockets too!