stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, January 3, 2011

Soloz flower and a crooked picture...

Oops, I took the picture on an angel... not so good, will try better next time.
I had some time to play this weekend and found some unused stamps, LOL!
This cute flower is from Michaels, you know the bins by the registers...with all cute, cheap stamps, well, I have a few of those. I have coloured the flower with Prismacolour pencils and Gamsol, cut it out, the centre twice, stickled it up and popped it up.
The dp is all retired SU paper, I bought this at the garage sale. The sentiment is from Verve, fits perfect with the SU slot punch.
I really like this card myself, hope you do too, take care and thanks for stopping by, Anja

4 comments:

Tattingrid said...

Ja, leuk. Die kleurtjes horen echt bij elkaar!

Quilting with Jannette said...

Another cute card! The colours are so bright and cheerful - if I wasn't feeling well, those colours would cheer me up right away!

Renee said...

oooh I love this the bright colors are needed on these dreary winter days. Great job coloring :D Hugz n blessings.

Barbara, said...

Cute card Anja. I'm still new to card making what is dp short for?
I know its probably simple.
Barb