stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreaming about Paris..

A couple of years ago my oldest sister and I talked about going to Paris together, how nice would that be. We never went, kids, work, farming , family, distance, she is in Holland and I am here, but that is about to change!!!!
This year she is turning 50 and we are going to Paris!! My ticket is booked and put in the safe for now, first I will fly to Holland, spend some time with family and friends and then we will take the fast train to Paris. So till that time, it's not till the end of March, we can DREAM about Paris.
This card is for her, when I saw this small Paris stamp set from Hot off the press for $1.50, I had to have it. The Eiffel tower is cut out and popped up with antique Crystal clear over it. I don't really make vintage cards, I am not very good at it, but I do like how this turned out.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

6 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

What a great card, but the trip and the dreaming about it is even better!

sugarnuggets said...

Ooooh fun!

joyce said...

so exciting to have a great trip to look forward to! Love the card too!

Tattingrid said...

Sometimes you can make dreams come true!
Groetjes, Ingrid

Barbara, said...

Oh La La Anja, You go Girl!

Lori said...

How exciting for you!!!!