stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Soft, cool colours for CIC 13

It was so nice to sit and play in the cool basement after a day of being outside for track and field. We had an awesome day, lots of personal bests and cheering for each other, but warm it was.
This card is for CIC 13, check out the details here you'll have till June 3!!!
I am planning to submit some more flower cards, you know I love them.
I went through my collection from Clear Dollar Stamps and came up with this, the leaves and sentiment are from the set Silhouette Wishes and the flower is from Charlie Daisy. For the colours I have picked celery with cameo, the background is made with an embossing folder with flowers ( now I can't think of the company, isn't it Craft...), a MS punch for the borders, a brad, bling and ribbon from my collection and Nestabilities for the shape. The little flower in the center is made with a little punch.
I am happy how the card turned out! Hope you like it too!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

4 comments:

Jannette said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I've never put those colours together, but they work nicely.
I love all the little bits that you put together - and of course, your's is going to be the best card submitted!

joyce said...

Very pretty card, Anja! Love the colours and layout. Just may have to case it!

Kevin Renz said...

Anja, what a perfect card for the challenge. Thanks for coming and having fun with us!

Cassie said...

Hey Anja, that is gorgeous! I love your soft colors and layout. I'm always so happy to see your work over at CIC ;D