stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hope you like pink..........

Hopefully you like pink as much as I do.......I had so many ideas flowing through my head but it didn't really come out.........all I came up with was pink and flowers again, sigh, sigh.
A long time ago I had made a similar card, though it was in purple and green , so not even the design is anything new. Oh well, I searched through my own old blog posts and at least I made a card.
The laundry is calling my name, loud and clear, so I guess I better go.........
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Yuck, I hate laundry. . .booo for laundry!

Your card is very sweet, Anja. Pink flowers are wonderful, and you can never have too many in my opinion ;)

Quilting with Jannette said...

Pink and brown is one of my favourite colour combos...
I don't know what you were trying to do, but I sure like how the card ended up. That Nesties "banner" finishes it off perfectly!